Some individuals tend to develop anxiety issues due to the diverse life uncertainties and one way to address this is to roll on essential oils for anxiety. Human experience and data has shown that a session or two of aromatic therapy can make a huge difference in your quality of life.
Yes, scents from some common essential oils such as lavender and citrus oils can now seamlessly relieve stress and anxiety. Read more below about which other natural essential oils perfume blends to use and how to use them.
Which Essential Oils Scents Relieve Stress?
We have a plethora of roll-on essential oils at Sweetwater labs that help with anxiety and stress-related issues. Below are some of our stress relief roll-on fragrances;
Sandalwood Essential Oil
Sandalwood essential oil is extracted from its trees in east India or the wood of the santalum album. Our sandalwood scented aromatherapy roll-on gives off a warm earth-like fragrance which helps with anxiety.
To use, add some drops into an aromatherapy diffuser, apply topically to the skin or inhale directly from the bottle.
Benefits Of Sandalwood Essential Oil
- It helps with anxiety, stress, and mental clarity.
- It improves rest.
- It has healing properties such as antiviral, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory effects.
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender is quite famous for its mix of floral yet herbal and woody scent. It is soothing and can help with sleep and stress issues.
- Dilute the lavender oil with a carrier oil or an unscented bath scrub.
- Add the mix into warm water and enjoy a relaxing soak.
- Alternatively, massage on temples or add a few drops on the pillowcase to enhance sleep.
Benefits Of Lavender Essential Oil
- It helps reduce anxiety levels.
- It helps improve problematic skin conditions like acne, eczema, and burns.
- It could also get rid of pains such as head and muscle pain.
- It speeds up wound healing.
Rose Essential Oil
Rose essential oils are famous for their floral and calming sweet scent. They are from the petals of a rose flower. Our rose face oil is a perfect mix that help lower stress and anxiety levels after a tough day.
- Apply our rose face oil and allow the relaxing scent calm your nerves.
Another popular method of using the rose essential oil for its soothing effect is by mixing in warm water.
- First, fill a bowl with the warm water.
- Due to the concentration of essential oils, you should dilute with any carrier oils of your choice.
- Add in a few drops of the diluted essential oil into the warm water.
- Place your feet into the bowl and relax.
- Alternatively, add some drops of rose essential oil into your moisturizer. However, it’s a perfect mix with unscented products as you want to retain the calming rose scent.
Benefits of Rose Essential Oils
- It is a natural stress and mood alleviate. The rose oil would improve your mood and get rid of stress.
- It helps ease menstrual cramps.
- It has healing properties (anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant).
- It can act as an aphrodisiac.
Jasmine, like the rose essential oil, has a distinct floral fragrance. It is used in the cosmetic and perfume industry like in our jasmine basic oil perfume roller. The stimulating effect it produces can enhance the well-being of an individual by calming the nerves without causing drowsiness.
- The most effective way to use the Jasmine is by inhalation. The jasmine scent is incorporated into our mini perfume set. You can get a whiff of the calming jasmine fragrance in our signature Bliss mini perfume
- Another usage method includes; dropping jasmine oil onto a piece of tissue paper and tucking it into your pillowcase or inhale directly from its bottle. Alternatively, add a few drops into a diffuser and allow its soothing scents to encircle the room.
Benefits Of Jasmine Essential Oil
- It would enhance your mood and relieves depression.
- It is great for individuals with insomnia.
- It has healing properties that help prevent sepsis in wounds.
- It is also an aphrodisiac.
Citrus essential oils are extracted from oranges or lemons. They have a relaxing effect that helps alleviate anxiety.
- Apply to the skin.
- Alternatively, add to other products like unscented shower gel or moisturizer.
Benefits Of Citrus Essential Oil
- It lifts the mood significantly.
- It boosts energy and works on hormones to eliminate stress.
- It acts as an effective odor freshener.
Are you having a rough day or have multiple bouts of panic and anxiety attacks? We have just the solution for you. Our essential oils perfume blends are natural therapeutic remedies that would enhance your moods and eliminate stress. Contact us for various essential oils scents that would help improve the quality of your life today.